Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Top 5 Classical Composers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


nodame cantabile



Johann Sebastian Bach
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Ludwig van Beethoven
George Frideric Handel
Johannes Brahms

well, " nodame cantabile "
an anime movie had gotten into me, i love hearing the classical music on piano and orhestra as well. haha. I can't believe it as what I presumed classical as boring music but now i just simply appreciate it... you see i got this boundless appreciation of music... i often dreamed of being born in the 15th century where i could imagine myself in the renaissance gown and being able to master the piano... i think its so grand and spectacular to live in that era. (even without internet access for my blogs or my fb and my twiteer?) hmm i think living in the medieval era would only be in my fantasy and dreamland . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment